We provide research and insight solutions that engage learners, non-learners, teachers and training providers to shape and improve education provision.
We work on behalf of public, private and voluntary sector organisations to engage the full range of stakeholders involved or impacted by education.
Our education research services allow you to:
- Shape education policy and strategy to better engage learners
- Develop products and services that help to raise education attainment
- Understand perceptions and satisfaction of education provision to drive improvement
- Evaluate the impact of education programmes on learners
- Refine communications to attract learners to your school, college or university
For more information please contact:
Richard Bryan - Managing Director
Tel: 01904 632039
Qa’s study of the impact on tourism to the North York Moors of a proposed York Potash mine development is now publicly available. More...
Lancashire County Council has commissioned Qa to survey childminders and parents. More...