Children And Young People Research
Our children and young people research has helped many organisations make ground breaking improvements to the services they provide to this hard to reach audience.
We give children and young people a voice through interactive techniques which encourage participation and overcome barriers to engagement.
Our children and young people research services allow you to:
- Develop strategies to improve aspiration, motivation, behaviours and attitudes
- Evaluate the impact of public or private sector funded projects and programmes
- Improve the lives of those coming from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Create effective engagement strategies
- Influence children and young people to undertake positive activities
For more information please contact:
Angela Browne - Research Director
Tel: 01904 632039
Qa’s study of the impact on tourism to the North York Moors of a proposed York Potash mine development is now publicly available. More...
Lancashire County Council has commissioned Qa to survey childminders and parents. More...