Our research with children, young people and families has helped many organisations make ground breaking improvements to the services they provide to this audience.
We give children, young people and families a voice through interactive techniques which encourage participation and overcome barriers to engagement.
Our children, young people and families research services allow you to:
- Develop strategies to improve aspiration, motivation, behaviours and attitudes
- Evaluate the impact of public or private sector funded projects and programmes
- Improve the lives of those coming from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Create effective engagement strategies
- Influence children, young people and families to undertake positive activities
For more information please contact:
Julie Wrigley Research Director