We conduct consultation and engagement studies with residents and community stakeholders to help drive the improvement of local services.
We provide a range of consultation techniques including resident surveys and deliberative events on behalf of public, private and voluntary sector organisations.
Our research services allow you to:
- Involve wider stakeholders such as employees in decision making
- Establish strategic priorities for service delivery
- Engage those from vulnerable and minority communities
- Evaluate and refine the impact of communications campaigns and strategies
- Set up and maintain a resident research panel with people from all backgrounds
For more information please contact:
Michael Fountain Research Director