We enable public and private sector health and social care providers to improve patient services using a range of techniques.
From cancer awareness studies, stop smoking campaigns to mystery shopping and patient satisfaction surveys we adapt our research methods to suit the needs of the patient or resident.
Our health and social care research services allow you to:
- Test perceptions of health provision to increase awareness and take up
- Engage vulnerable or difficult to reach customer groups
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Assess the impact of new services and products
- Involve employees in decision making
For more information please contact:
Richard Bryan Managing Director