We provide research and insight to inform the development of services or products designed to support and improve the lives of older people.
We work with a range of public, private and voluntary sector organisations to help them better understand people over the age of 55 years old covering topics such as loneliness and isolation, living with dementia, health and well being, accessing IT and managing finances.
Our older people research services enable you to:
- Test and shape new initiatives to maximise impact
- Evaluate the impact of communication campaigns
- Engage vulnerable or difficult to reach customer groups
- Develop new services and products
- Refine or improve existing services and products
For more information contact:
Julie Wrigley Research Manager