1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. This prize draw is being administered by Qa Research Ltd (Merchant House, 11a Piccadilly, York, YO1 9WB) and will be carried out in accordance with the Market Research Society Regulations for administering Prize draws.
3. The name of the winner will be passed to AHDB (Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2TL) who will have responsibility for delivering the prize
Eligibility to Enter
4. In entering the prize draw you confirm the following;
a. That you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
b. That you are happy for Qa Research to pass your name and contacts details to AHDB for the purpose of administering the prize to you.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to Enter
7. The prize draw opens on 09/10/2019 and closes on 20/12/2019. Late entries will not be accepted. Qa reserves the right to extend this deadline until the end of January 2020 if required.
8. You will be asked a question at the end of the survey to give consent to be entered into the prize draw. To enable the administration of the draw you will need to provide up to date contact details.
9. Neither Qa or AHDB will accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The winner will be drawn at random by Qa Research.
11. The prize will be sourced and administered by AHDB
12. The prize will be as follows: A hamper of locally sourced produce.
13. The prize will be to the value of £50.
14. AHDB does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands included in the prize.
15. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. AHDB reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of AHDB regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. Winners will be notified after the end of the survey period by phone call from AHDB.
19. AHDB will attempt to contact winners by phone three times and if on record, by email two times. If contact is not made, AHDB reserves the right to instruct Qa Research to choose a new winner and notify AHDB so it can administer the prize.
Claiming the Prize
20. AHDB will deliver the prize to the winner’s address.
21. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
22. If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, AHDB reserves the right to instruct Qa Research to choose a new winner and notify AHDB so it can administer the prize
23. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Qa and AHDB for the purposes of administering the prize draw in line with these Terms and Conditions.
24. AHDB will use any personal information gathered in accordance to the following: https://ahdb.org.uk/Privacy-Notice
25. AHDB reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.