Are you looking to increase your share of the school groups market?
If so then purchase the 2012 National Out of School Trips Research produced by Qa and you will get to understand…
- Profile teachers who organise out of school trips
- Attitudes towards organising out of school trips and requirements from providers
- Type of trips undertaken and level of secondary spend
- Key aspects of the trip planning process and why specific providers are selected
- Effectiveness and impact of different information sources
- Levels of internet usage and understand its role when organising out of school trips
- Awareness and impact of the Learning Outside the Classroom accreditation
- Primary and secondary school teachers that organise trips in the UK took part in an online survey.
The report is available for £99 (ex vat).
To order your copy email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for Out of School Trips Research.
You will be sent an electronic version of the report and an invoice for £99 (ex vat) payable within 30 days.