We provide support with data collection using educational assessments. Qa has a track record of delivering large volumes of robust assessment data within a short timeframe. We are able to do this as we recruit our assessors from both academic institutions, as well as individuals with previous experience teaching or working with young people.
Qa has many years of experience managing fieldwork research across the country, through this we have developed streamlined processes to allow us to efficiently manage large-scale one to one assessment administration:
- Our dedicated team means we are able to continually liaise with and properly manage large teams of assessors, supporting them throughout the research
- We have a wealth of experience communicating with teachers and gatekeepers in schools, which enables us to effectively schedule numerous testing dates, whilst reducing any burden placed on schools
- We work with academic trainers and carefully recruit our assessors based on strict criteria, to ensure they will be a valuable addition (all our assessors have an enhanced DBS for example)
- Continual monitoring of standards and thorough quality assurance of assessment data
- Our user friendly policy documentation, provides clear guidance for both schools and assessors as to what testing involves, acting as a reference point throughout fieldwork
This approach is also highly cost-effective for our clients, and means we offer competitive prices that can be flexed to meet budget constraints.