QA has been selected to manage and deliver the 2010 Slough Attitudes Survey.
1500 face-to-face surveys will record the views of citizens on key quality of life, corporate and service satisfaction measures.
This information will help Slough Borough Council to:
- Identify trends or changes in residents’ views over time
- Understand priorities for service improvement
- Confirm the importance of existing service priorities
- Highlight existing problems and provide an ‘early warning’ of future problems
- Evaluate whether needs are being met across specific demographic groups (the disabled, older people, BME) and locations
For more information on our communities research services contact Michael Fountain on 01904 632039 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org