A national survey on teachers and out-of-school trips has just been launched by Qa Research – and primary and secondary teachers have the opportunity to win a weekend break for two worth £500 at a UK destination of their choice simply by taking part.
Accessed online through a secure website, the ten-minute survey covers:
- reasons for taking trips
- barriers to taking trips
- frequency of annual trips
- typical number of pupils on trips
- preferred transport methods
- types of venues preferred
- key elements of curriculum / subjects that benefit from trips
- preferred support required by teachers
- how providers can make school trips easier for teachers, safer for pupils and more effective overall
All responses are confidential and personal details are not required. The information will be invaluable for out-of-school trip providers such as attractions, museums and activity centres looking to attract school parties.
Teachers can have their say by visiting http://surveys.questions.co.uk/schooltrips.asp.
For more information contact:
Tel: 01904 632039