We provide research and insight solutions that engage learners, non-learners, teachers and training providers to shape and improve education provision.
We work on behalf of public, private and voluntary sector organisations to engage the full range of stakeholders involved or impacted by education.
We provide data collection support to organisations conducting evaluations on behalf of EEF and other funding bodies.
Qa can recruit and draw upon a pool of DBS checked assessors to administer assessments as part of evaluations, on a large scale.
Our education research services allow you to:
- Shape education policy and strategy to better engage learners
- Evaluate the impact of education programmes on learners from the Early Years to Post-16
- Collect high quality, robust data using standard measures for your evaluation or research project
- Develop products and services that help to raise education attainment
- Understand perceptions and satisfaction of education provision to drive improvement
- Refine communications to attract learners to your school, college or university
For more information please contact:
Kay Silversides Research Manager