We conduct consultation and engagement studies with residents and community stakeholders to help drive the improvement of local services.
By offering a range of consultation techniques such as resident surveys and deliberative events we enable local government organisations to ensure residents are at the heart of policy and decision making.
Our research services allow you to:
- Establish strategic priorities for service delivery
- Inform the development or refinement of new and existing service models
- Ensure services meet the needs of those living in vulnerable circumstances
- Evaluate and refine the impact of communications campaigns and strategies
- Measure satisfaction with and the impact of service delivery
We work with a range of Central Government departments or specific bodies on a wide variety of studies either on our own or in partnership with specialist consultants or academics.
A selection of departments and bodies we’ve worked with include Department of Education, Business Innovation and Skills, Department of Energy and Climate Change (now BEIS), Department for Environment and Rural Affairs, VisitBritain / VisitEngland and the Social Mobility & Child Poverty Commission.
For more information please contact:
Michael Fountain Research Director