Consumers and businesses are constantly on the look out for ways to save money. Research can help you understand the triggers that persuade them to choose specific products or services.
Make it Cheaper
Online price comparison company Make it Cheaper provides price comparison and switching services in electricity, gas, water, mobiles, landlines, broadband and insurance to UK SMEs.
The company wanted robust data on how businesses select and switch utility suppliers, specifically:
- the sources of information businesses use to inform any decisions made
- the key factors which prompt businesses to review their selection of a utility supplier
- perceptions and attitudes towards utility brokers
- the perceived positives and negatives of using a broker
- what can be done to improve the experience of using a broker
- other products would businesses consider buying from a broker
To meet these aims Qa conducted 323 telephone interviews with SMEs around the UK.
Reaching out to new customersResearch can help you understand the triggers that persuade them to choose specific products or services
Make it Cheaper now has a greater understanding of the SME market, how SMEs look to switch suppliers, and what steps the company needs to take to broaden its SME customer base.
For more details e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 632039